Giving Away Love (2) Winners!


Wow, it's been a while since I've used this banner. I'm thinking it's a bit outdated though...

The stats: 167 entrants, 219 entries, and a whole lot of love. Thanks to the 42 people who spent Valentine's with my computer and me. {this contest} ;)

But, anyways, to spare you the suspense, here are the winners:

Mariah (a_reader...@yahoo.com; #33)

Theresa (theresac...@live.com; #4)

Congrats to Mariah and Theresa! Mariah, you have first choice, so Theresa, please let me know your top two choices. And if you see this post before I contact you two, feel free to send me an email with your choice(s).


Thanks again to everyone who entered! My next self-hosted contest will most likely be when I reach 900 followers (love you guys <333), but until then... there may be a contest coming up on Monday. So check back then! :D