$5 Amazon.com GC Winner!

First, thanks to everyone for participating! I loved reading your answers and will definitely have to slowly-but-surely listen to each and every one. My sincerest apologies to anyone's innocent ears upon which I unwittingly set the horror that is Rebecca Black.

After using random.org to pick out the winner, I had my younger, 12-year old sister look over your responses with me (cue: fun, fun times on youtube), and so I present to you our very, very bias reader choices:

DISCLAIMER: We are HUGE Panic! at the Disco fans.

Chloe said:
Loving all of Panic! at the Disco's new album... but especially Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met) :) Thanks for the contest!

Elise said:
Panic! AT The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa Is Awesome! That is my favorite song for the day.

AND I wanted to let you know about another fabulous song, just for you to check out when you have time, Pink - Perfect.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said:
Hmm, I guess I'll be the minority and pick a comedic song....Today, I'm loving "Ching Chong! Asians in the Library Song (Response to UCLA's Alexandra Wallace)" because it's amusing, catchy, and well sung...and it's totally a kickass response to such a horribly rude and ignorant video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zulEMWj3sVA

If you haven't heard of that UCLA video, which my IB Chemistry so kindly played for the entire class on the projector early last week, it is astoundingly stupid and, and... I don't even know how to describe it. It's appalling and a bit funny, but the greatness lies in the responses, as Lea points out. And if you haven't listened to Panic! at the Disco before, please do yourself a favor and press that little arrow button on the video at the bottom of this post.

But I know I've been building up the suspense for long enough, so without further ado, the winner is...

Audrey (Commenter #17)

Congrats, Audrey! I'll email you ASAP with your prize. :)

Thanks again to everyone, and hope you found it as fun as I did! The good thing about me failing to post is that I guilt trip myself into impromptu contests...