The Saturday Network (27)

WHAT IS THE SATURDAY NETWORK? The Saturday Network is meant to be a quick, easy way for you to network your blog and, more specifically, get comments! All you have to do is comment on the previous blog and, in return, you're guaranteed a comment by the next participant. We all love comments, right? :)

I also randomly feature a Saturday Networker every week, and it could be you!

---------------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------

*dumdumdum* First featured TSN'er in a long while. And it's Natalie (TSN #6) @ Mindful Musings!


Natalie has an absolutely adorable and whimsical layout that's perfect for relaxing my eyes after a hard day. It amazes me even thinking this far back, but Natalie was literally one of my first few followers. She posted on Bing all the way back in my noob days of 2009 and it was from her that I learned the importance of networking and reaching out to the blogosphere -- I LOVE YOU! Natalie's super friendly and she posts concise yet heartfelt reviews, so I definitely recommend you check her out if you haven't already. :)

And that is all, my lovelies. Sending out my wishes to Japan, and hope your weekend will be better than theirs (if you're interested in supporting Japan, definitely go donate through Maureen Johnson's blog, where you can win an ARC of The Name of the Star as you give back).

To start this weekend on the perfect note: ...get it, "note"? haha. xD


One word: beautiful.
Okay, so I can't resist another one: cuuuute.
Duet's are so sweet. I may have to officially dub Saturday duet days. :3

To Participate:
1. Submit your blog to Mr. Linky in this format:

Blog Name - Child/MG/YA/Adult/ALL (genres(s) you review)
Blog link to post
 ie. Books At Midnight - YA
2. Head to the blog listed before yours and comment on his/her linked post. Thoughtful comments are appreciated, but if you really can't think of anything to say, feel free to just drop a line and say "hi!"
3. That's it! I encourage you to visit more blogs and I hope you find a blog to enjoy! :)