2011 Debut Author Challenge


-renewed determination- I kind of failed at this last year, but I WILL DO IT IN 2011. I love reading debut authors, but I'm fairly/really lax in updating a list. Debut books, I'm coming for you~

If you're interested in signing up, here's the information link, as hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren. Participating too? Let me know! :)

I'm try to be a little more modest this year with a goal of 15 books, though there are so many ah-mazing authors debuting this year, hopefully I'll get to read more. Here's my lust/read list (wishlist moved):

(links to my reviews)
1. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
2. Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan
3. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

The read books will have links to my reviews.

I've just sprung back into the blogosphere, so I'm not familiar with many debut books getting rave reviews. If you know any that are must, must, must reads, I'd LOVE to hear! :D