It's my first real giveaway in quite a while, and before I start, I'd like to give a shout-out to the authors that contributed to my blogoversary - the one that unfortunately didn't happen due to real life complications. I instead promoted the books in real life to the local libraries and friends, but since I still haven't given a shout out, here's a huge thanks and cookies to:
Sophie Jordan (Firelight) ---- Simone Elkeles (Perfect Chemistry series) ---- Tricia Mills (Siren) ---- Rebecca Maizel (Infinite Days) ---- Artist Arthur (Manifest) ---- Andrea Cremer (Nightshade), and Sara Zick from Penguin for The Julian Game by Adele Griffin, Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin, and Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham.
They're all fabulous, fabulous authors that I recommend checking out if you have the time. I might purchase some of their books and give them away again later this year... :o
Anyways, on to the giveaway! As I previously mentioned, I'll be giving away Wither. And in spirit of Singles Awareness/Valentine's Day, I'll be throwing in an additional five (5) love-themed books for you to choose from.
The Love List:
Wither (ARC) by Lauren DeStefano
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulburg
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (kind of old, but it's one of my favorites. <333)
The Beautiful Between by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Eternal Ones (ARC) by Kristen Miller
• To enter, please fill out the form below
• Two (2) winners, one international/U.S. and one U.S. only (unless you would like to pay shipping, in which case please mark the box saying so)
• Winners will each get one book of their choice, with the int./U.S. winner getting first choice
• Contest ends Monday, March 7th at 11:59 EST
• For more information, please view my contest policy
LOVE you guys, and good luck! :)
CONTEST IS CLOSED. Thank you!