The Saturday Network (28)

WHAT IS THE SATURDAY NETWORK? The Saturday Network is meant to be a quick, easy way for you to network your blog and, more specifically, get comments! All you have to do is comment on the previous blog and, in return, you're guaranteed a comment by the next participant. We all love comments, right? :)

I also randomly feature a Saturday Networker every week, and it could be you!

---------------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------

Gah, sorry again for blog neglect. *pats my soggy blog* I really didn't mean to, I just have blogging... moods. Grr, that sounds like I PMS all the time, but I don't know how else to put it. I've been wasting my time on other mundane activities, but I usually talk about "things no one really cares about" on Sundays, so I'll not torture you for now. However, I promise at least two -- I know, I know, astounding -- legit reviews this coming week: Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt and Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan.

Just a side note, I'm super excited that I was a runner up for Suzanne Young and Hannah Moskowitz's Awesome Contest of Awesomeness = ARC of A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young. I'm only bringing this up now because I'm approaching 900 followers and, you know, June is so very, very far away... ;)

Anyways, to get back on topic, this week's featured blogger is: Heather (TSN #7) @ Paranormal Book Junkie!


Heather just started book blogging last month, so go over and welcome her! She recently reviewed books in the Need series by Carrie Jones, namely Captivate and Entice. I definitely find her rating system unique, which in order from worst to best is: revenge, betrayal ("got my hopes up and left me broken and confused" -- haha, so accurate), lust, passion, and ever after. *stares despairingly at my boring star system*


I'm crossing my fingers that I didn't mess up on the inlinkz again... >_<