Commenting System Preference? & Notes

 Edit// Javascript totally screws my layout over. Poll is now on sidebar, and I'll take it off in a few days.

A.S. Enter the contest for a $5 Amazon.com GC! :D

A.A.S. Sorry, I fail. I really do. I don't know where my head is these days, but I thought IMM was today and The Saturday Network tomorrow. So, I'll be switching the two around, and TSN will be tomorrow. The sad thing is, I've been so busy with school, I haven't had time to buy books. My mailbox is despairingly empty.

A.A.A.S. High school bloggers will be added on soon! Sorry I missed your comment, but I didn't know I had to approve some of them from IntenseDebate's admin page, grrr. Also sorry if I missed your comment on a different post too. :(

A.A.A.A.S. Editting my previous comment, I do know what I was thinking about: setting in stone my college visitations over spring break. Plans: Columbia, NYU, UPenn, Carnegie Mellon, University of Michigan. More details coming soon to high school bloggers (with resumed contact -- sorry I fail again), so that maybe we'll see each other?! That would be so effin' awesome beyond words.

(Sorry to annoy with all the antescripts. Perhaps I should include another for this comment...)

Now, finally, onto the real question at hand: as a commentator, which commenting system do you prefer? As a blogger that's tried IntenseDebate for a while, I still don't have any real feelings for it or against it. As a commentator... I'm kind of torn between IntenseDebate and blogger, as long as their is no word verification on the latter. Thus, since I sincerely hope this blog is enjoyable for YOU as well as me, I'd love to hear what you think! Though perhaps this poll will be helpful to other uncertain bloggers as well.

Thanks in advance for your input, me lovelies! ♥

... did you think I'd leave you hanging on the music front?