Keep Your Eyes Open ♥

(I do not claim this as any kind of meme, and specifically not one that belongs to me.)


BAM. I LOVE KIMBERLY DERTING AND I LOVE THIS COVER. The stark contrast is definitely something that would catch my eye and, of course, the girl is gorgeous. I'm an avid fan of black-and-white with minimal color, and this is perfect. Lovelovelove. Now, just to wait until November 15th...

Here's the currently available synopsis: "A romantic fantasy set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country."
...
Hopefully more comes out before I go stark-zombie-raving mad. *wants*


In order of left-to-right: The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle, Wherever You Go by Heather Davis, and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Rodkin. 

Three more lovelies I have my eye on. In addition to being beautiful, they all sound like awesome contemporary YA fiction = must buy, must read. Looking at these three, I seem to be attracted to covers with soft, rich colors and simple text. And I still find it amazing how much a facial expression or posture can convey: vulnerability, melancholy, etc. So, hey, you can't blame me for loving these covers, right? ;)

SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. ♥

>> As a side note to high school bloggers, I'm putting the page up as I type, but I'm still not sure where to go with it. Do you guys want to create a chat room together? Do book tours together? Ideas welcomed and loved.



Song of the Day:
Stay strong~