Throwdown Thursday and 100 Followers!

Oh. my. god. I have 100 followers! I'm so happy, and I love you all! Thank you so much everyone for following my blog. I'll probably be hosting a contest soon to celebrate it... -hint hint- :)



Thank you!!

And just wanted to mention last week's Throwdown Thursday, which was Mr. Darcy vs. Edward... and Mr. Darcy won! I would personally like to say "of course," because Mr. Darcy is like the father of all gentlemanly, hot guys. Granted, dressed in long jackets and cravats and such, but still. He definitely deserves his own shrine or something.

The reason I don't have a Throwdown Thursday post today is because I really don't know what to do for it! I'm afraid I'll put up books you don't know, and no one will be able to answer it! If you have any suggestions for next week's Throwdown Thursday, or would rather just not have one at all, please let me know. Thanks!