Contest: First Books in Series -- Closed

-- Thank you for an awesome first contest, everyone! :)






















I don't know how I screwed up on this, but this contest is US ONLY. Sorry!

To celebrate my brithday today and because I promised myself to host a contest once I received 33 followers, I'm starting my first contest today!
The five books at the top are all first books in series, and the images are accurate to the covers of the actual books I have. Here are the list with links to their description on Amazon:

Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel - paperback
The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong - hardcover with jacket
Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mysteries #1) by Charlaine Harris - paperback
Marked (House of Night #1) by P.C. and Kristen Cast - paperback
The Faerie Path (The Faeire Path #1) by Frewin Jones - hardcover with jacket

This contest is US only (sorry) and there will be one winner who gets his/her book of choice from these five. I might add another winner later, but that's it for now.
To enter, please comment saying which book you would like and your email address. If you feel uncomfortable displaying your email address, please email me and comment that you've done so.

Extra Entries (optional):
+3 Be a follower of this blog/subscribe through email
+2 Post about this contest on your blog (sidebar counts as a link, not a post)
+1 Follow on Twitter
+1 Spread the word through your blog/twitter/facebook (+1 each) and provide a link

Contest Ends: November 6, 11:59 PDT (Extension because I realized I wouldn't be able to do it that week. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll try not to change it again!)

I really hope this contest is a success! And I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who's supported me. (: