One Lovely Blog Award

I recieved this award from The Bookologist! Thanks, girl! Her blog is pure awesomeness too, so check it out. :)



Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The award picture is so pretty and cute! Love, love, love. Anyways, I again have to say that just because I didn't pick you doesn't mean I don't love your blog! Here's the list:

Jo @ Once Upon a Bookcase
April @ Good Books and Wine
Juju @ Tales of Whimsy
Mary @ The Sweet Bookshelf
Ashley @ Books Obsession
Eli @ The Tainted Poet
Kate @ The Neverending Shelf
Catt @ The Dreamer Reader
Becky @ The Bookette
Austen Fan @ Reality Bites... Fiction Does It Better!
Rachel @ Parajunkee's View
Jenn-ay @ My Tea Time is Book Time
Katie @ Katie's Bookshelf
Perla @ Imperial Beach Teens
Book Whisperer @ Book Whisperer

Time to contact the bloggers... I'll mass email you guys soon (sorry!) and comment on your blogs if I have time. Beautiful blogs, guys, and I look forward to reading more!