In My Mailbox - 4

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.




I haven't done one of these in a while! But I actually borrowed a few from the library this week, so I have something to post. (And sorry, the picture is grainy and it's hard to see the titles! Blame it on those silly camera phones that take half an eon to take a picture.)

Borrowed:
Kiss Me, Kill Me and Kisses and Lies (Scarlett Wakefield series 1 and 2) by Lauren Henderson
Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn -- the blue cover with a white dress
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

Bought:
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

Won:
The Smart One and The Pretty One by Claire LeZabnik

Finally succumbed to trying The Summer I Turned Pretty, and I'm crossing my fingers it'll turn out good. I also can't wait to read Ballad! I'm going to read it as soon as I can force myself to set it aside, but it looks amazing and is so tempting just sitting there.

Anyways, hope you guys got some good books this week, and happy reading! :)