In My Musical Mailbox (28)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


For Review:

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness -- I've heard amazing things about Patrick Ness, so I'm extremely excited to read this one. I've read all of two pages, and the illustrations are darkly gorgeous and the pages beautifully glossy. *rubs the pages and smells the book* A Monster Calls will be released in the UK in July but I've been asked to save my review until the US publication in September, so look for it then. :)

Viola in the Spotlight (Viola #2) by Adriana Trigiani -- I might get around to it already since my little sister owns Viola in Reel Life, but I'll have to read the that one first. Looks very cute though!

Thanks to Walker Books UK and HarperTeen!

And for today's music, a song from Tangled, which I watched a few months ago in the theater with my little cousins and LOVED LIKE NO OTHER. I'm a HUGE Disney fan, and this one was like a Disney classic with updated 2011 graphics.*sigh* It was so adorable I was practically squealing in my seat the whole time and hoping no one would notice. If you haven't taken your child to watch it (or maybe you're an older closet Disney lover like me), I highly, highly recommend it. Please do yourself this favor. ♥

(I See the Light by Zachary Levi and Mandy Moore:)

Sorry for the short IMMM this week, but I'm back to cramming! I'll also announce the In the Shadow of the Lamp winner soon, sorry for the delay.

What did you get this week?