In My Mailbox - 7

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.



Bought: (from top left to bottom right)
· Wake by Lisa McMann
· Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers -- in anticipation for Some Girls Are
· Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
· Looking For Alaska by John Green -- on clearance at Book-A-Million for only $2.97! I've heard this is an awesome book, so I was super excited when I found it. :D
· Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols -- reviewed
· The Dark Divine by Bree Despain -- reviewed
· Magic Under Glass by Jacyln Dolamore
· Fallen by Lauren Kate
· Beautiful Creatures swag for winning 5th in the CD cover contest -- my entry
· Perfect Chemistry by Simon Elkeles (not shown)

And that's it. I also still have $200 or so leftover from holidays, so I'm definitely going to have to go pre-order some January-February releases. Did you get anything good this week? Post your link, and I'll make sure to check it out!