In My Mailbox (9)

Notice: The Weekly Debate will now be held on THURSDAYS instead of Mondays. I hope that's okay for everyone! If you prefer I change it back, please tell me.

Photobucket
Click to participate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Whew, this was my first time actually getting a few books to review, and I'm super excited to read them! I'm also feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, lol. The books for review all came this week, though some of the books under the "Bought" section were purchased last week, since I didn't do an IMM post last weekend.



(Links to goodreads.) 

For Review: 
· Life of Glass by Jillian Cantor
· A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
· Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones
· The Mark by Jen Nadol
· In a Heartbeat by Lauretta Ellsworth
· A Light Beneath Ferns by Anne Spollen
· Albatross by Josie Bloss

Bought:
· Deadly Little Secret (Touch Series #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
· Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers - {review}
· Firespell by Chloe Neill
· Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

Gifted: (late Christmas gift from my friend)
· Meridian by Amber Kizer


I'll be reviewing Captivate and The Mark later this week as well as posting an interview with Julie Kagawa, author of The Iron King. And, yep, that's basically it. What did you get this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to check it out. :D