Contest Winners: 200 Followers Contest!

Before I begin, I just want to say that I'm skipping the In My Mailbox post for this week since I'm not at home. I'll post them next week though, and feel free to still leave a link to your mailbox for me to check out! :)

Moving on to my 200 Followers Contest, there were 205 total entrants, though only 25 were international. Still many more than I expected though, and it took forever to count up all the extra entries. Thank you for making my contest a success! Without further ado, here are the winners (picked by random.org and buzzmyblog.com):

PART ONE:
One book - Justine (3rd top commentator)
Two books -  Tynga
Three books - Faye

PART TWO:
Eva

Part one winners, please email me with your top 5 choices with at least one book per section; the books available can be found here. Eva, please double-check that The Book Depository ships to your country, then email me with your choice of book under $15. I've emailed the winners, and you have 48 hours to respond before I choose another winner. Congrats to all the winners, and for those that didn't, please check back in the future for more awesome contests!