200 Followers Contest!! -- CLOSED

This contest is officially CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who entered! :)


Wow, 200 followers! THANK YOU!! To show my love for you guys, I'm going to host my first contest with multiple winners. I read all of your suggestions from last week's post on whether you prefer multiple or single contests, and I've decided to do contests like this occasionally and a monthly small one. Though I'm definitely going to have trouble choosing only one book, lol.

Before I begin, you HAVE to be a follower to enter, sorry! For future contests, maybe not, but since this one is a follower contest, I'm making it mandatory.

Anyways, contest is split into two parts and the prizes are an accumalation of books that I've bought or won this year:

PART ONE: US/CA/Puerto Rico ONLY
No PO boxes please!

18 BOOKS, 3 WINNERS -
First winner gets 3 books, one from each section
Second winner gets 2 books, two from different sections of his/her choice
Third winner will win 1 book from any section - only one that is NOT random; my top ten commentators by the end of the contest will be entered into a draw. Feel free to go back and comment on old posts. ;)

>> Section One:

Evermore (The Immortals #1) by Alyson Noel - PB
The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) by Kelley Armstrong - HC
Dead Until Dark (Southern Vampire Mysteries #1) by Charlaine Harris - PB
Marked (House of Night #1) by P.C. and Kristen Cast - PB
The Faerie Path (The Faeire Path #1) by Frewin Jones - HC

>> Section Two:

The Sweet Life of Stella Madison by Lara M. Zeises - HC, signed
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantansky - HC
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent - PB
Love Is Hell Anthology - PB
Intertwined by Gena Showalter - ARC

>> Section Three:

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - HC
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater - PB
Stealing Death by Janet Lee Carey - ARC
Ex Games by Jennifer Echols - PB, signed to me
Betrayed (House of Night #2) by Kristen and P.C. Cast - PB
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby - HC, signed
Heroes At Risk by Moira J. Moore - PB
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange- PB

PART TWO: outside of the above-mentioned areas ONLY

1 WINNER -
Any book ($15 or under) from the Book Despository
(Sorry my international lovelies, but I can't ship internationally right now.)

And that's it! Please remember that comments on this post do not count as entries.
I'll probably be announcing some surprise entries in the future, and if I reach 300 followers I might throw in some more books and/or another winner... ;)

Please fill out this form to enter!
Contest Ends: January 15, 2010 11:59 PST (time converter here)