In My Mailbox - 5

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.



Whew, it's been forever since I've done an In My Mailbox, but I'm going to try to get back into the habit. I didn't get a lot this week, but I'm definitely excited to read Scones and Sensibility. It looks so cute! And in case you're wondering, that handsome guy over there is my singing Rudolph, who's gracing us with his majestic presence. ;)

(links lead to goodreads)

Won:

(both from Lindsay Eland; check out her weekly countdown contest on her blog!)
- Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland -- check out my interview of her here
- Persuasion by Jane Austen

Borrowed:

- School for Dangerous Girls by Eliot Schrefer
- Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
- A Curse as Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

And I'm off to pre-order some December and early January releases! What did you get this week? :)