Beautiful Creatures: CD Cover Entry

Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia are having an awesome contest over here where you can either design a CD cover or make a music video. They have some awesome swag that I really want to win, so check them out! Deadline is tomorrow, but you still have time. :)

Anyways, I finally got around to doing the CD cover today (lol, can you tell I'm a procrastinator) and here it is. I'm not sure if it's what they're looking for, but I tried my best. Unfortunately, my skills do not lie in the Photoshop area.

Edit// I made this mainly for the "moody" version of Sixteen Moons, because it seemed more haunting and mysterious. And it's now hosted on Photobucket (opps, forgot to do that!) over here.



The trees in the background are of my backyard, and I didn't take graphics from anywhere so this is 100% mine. *wishes I could steal some amazing graphic skills* Enjoy, and if you entered I would love to know!