Merry Christmas!!


Well, since I'm here, I'm all for wishing everyone (who celebrates it) a merry christmas! Hope it's filled with joy and many, many presents. :)

About me, yesterday my cousin, little sister, and I decorated cookies and we opened presents this morning. I'm super psyched because I got $25 to spend at Borders and $200 to spend anywhere else - though we all know that "anywhere else" is going to be a book store!! Do I hear some 2010 YA novels calling my name? I'll probably post some pics later (I think my aunt took some because we were too busy having fun), though that might be a few days. I also got some other cute stuff - a friendship bracelet, christmas earrings, etc. - that are definitely making me feel all festive right now. We spent all morning playing our new Monopoly Here and Now: The World Edition, which is totally addicting, and I think I'm taking the two kids to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakel or Princess and the Frog tomorrow. Having an excuse to spend some family time is awesome.

Anyways, again, merry christmas, and I look forward to wishing everyone happy new year very, very soon!