Throwdown Thursday - 4

 
Throwdown Thursday is a meme started by Kate at The Neverending Bookshelf. It is a weekly thing where we tackle books with similar characters, covers, themes, etc. to determine which one rocks more. And it is up to YOU to determine the winner!


The winner of last time's Throwdown Thursday was: Fairy tell retellings that basically tell the same exact story in a different way - Unfortunately, there was only about one clear vote (kt!), but I have to say I agree with the results. It was hard to decide, but I love seeing how different authors interpret things.
Check out last time's Throwdown Thursday here.

I know I've already done Edward vs. Mr. Darcy, but I simply can't help myself. To celebrate New Moon's release tomorrow, I'm going to ask the always controversial question that definitely demands to be asked. Fairly simple, but...

Edward vs. Jacob

Photobucket










Leave a comment saying what team you're on by next Thursday, and I'll announce the results next week. I'll annouce my preference then *coughEDWARDcough*, but definitely no bias here...

Aside, is anyone going to see New Moon tomorrow? I'm not, but I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be awesome! :)