2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge



Just signed up for my first reading challenge over at J. Kaye's Book Blog! Definitely excited. I'm signing up for the Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge, which is basically read 75+ YA books. There are a TON of great tenners, so I'm pretty confident, but who knows? ;)

Anyways, here is where I'll be listing all the books I read. If you want to join in on the fun, please head over here to sign up! And, no, you don't have to be a blogger.

A little bit of info (check out the actual challenge for more):

The four levels:

--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.

--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.

--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.

--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.

Challenge runs from January 1st to December, 2010.


Either way, if you do sign-up, I would love to know so we can cheer each other on and watch our progress!