2010 Debut Author Challenge


My List:
1. Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
2. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu

And second challenge! I saw a few bloggers participating in this one (I need to go back and remember to comment), and it definitely looked like something I could do and enjoy doing. There are so many awesome authors debuting in 2010, so I'm pretty sure I can get the 12 minimum here. I'm not setting an exact goal for myself, but I hope to read at least 20 debut books! I would probably read more, but, alas, my wallet...

This challenge is hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren, so please click here for some more information. Here's a short excerpt from the info page:

What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?


The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
•The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!

* I would like to limit the novels to those released in 2010.

I'll be posting the books I read here, and I would love it if you told me you're participating too! Also, please feel free to link me so I can go comment on your post. :)