Contest: 100 Followers! -- Closed

Ended! Thank you for entering! :)



In celebration of my 100 followers, I'm hosting another contest! Again, more than one book, because I really can't decide on one. Hope you guys like them!

The Sweet Life of Stella Madison by Lara M. Zeises - HC, signed!!
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantansky - HC
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent - PB
Love Is Hell Anthology - PB
Swoon by Nina Malkin - HC
Intertwined (ARC) by Gena Showalter - PB

RULES:

US ONLY! Sorry! If you have a friend who is willing to mail the book to you, that's fine, but it must be a U.S. address.
There will be one winner who will win one book out of the six.
You MUST be a follower to enter. And new followers are definitely welcome!
If I (somehow) happen to get to 200 followers by the time this contest ends, there will be a second winner who will also get his/her book of choice after the first winner.
Please leave your EMAIL. No email = no entry. If you feel uncomfortable leaving your email, please feel free to email me at: booksatmidnight(at)gmail(dot)com

TO ENTER:

Leave a comment answering this question:
Which book do you want to read the most this month?

EXTRA ENTRIES:

+2 New follower
+3 Old follower
+1 each Follow me on twitter (right sidebar) or subscribe through email
+1 each Spread the word through your sidebar or twitter
+3 Post about it! I love excitement.

Remember to leave a link if you spread the word or your name if you follow through twitter/email!

CONTEST ENDS: November 27, 11:59 PDT

Thank you everyone for all your support! I still can't believe I'm finally at 100 followers. I definitely couldn't have done it without you guys. :)