In My Mailbox (15)

I've ordered some books, but while I wait GET HERE NOW impatiently for them to arrive, I borrowed a couple books from the library - for the first time in months! I forgot how awesome the library is. :D


· The Pale Assasin by Patricia Elliot -- I love the cover, and it's historical fiction! I love the sound of the French Revolution, and I'm hoping it lives up to it's summary.
· Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten -- I actually already finished this one because it was goooood. Nina is perfect, and Sean is such a crazy, delusional sweetie. This is definitely the type of book when I think touching but weird awesome, if that makes sense.

Anyways, I know these books have been out for a few months, but would you guys be interested in seeing a review(s) for either or both of the two?

Last, but not least, a quick mention for my newest affiliate, Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century! I'm super excited to have her as an affiliate because her blog is simply amazing, and she updates like a madwoman, but a lovable one. I'd definitely recommend checking her out say... NOW! Kristen also has some challenge-activity going on, such as the Clear Away the Clutter Mini Challenge hosted by Kate at the Neverending Shelf, so go on and possibly join in the fun! :)

 

And that about wraps it up. What did you get this week?