Affiliate News! (1)

credits to treehugger.com 

Whew, the fever sort of let up... but not really, and I've felt woozy all week. Ugh. Thank you for all your well wishes though, they really mean a lot to me! But that doesn't change the fact that I'm horrendously behind, sorry (especially with mailing out prizes!). I'll catch up soon and post an interview with Kimberly Derting, the awesome author behind The Body Finder, next week though it was actually scheduled for this Tuesday. I haven't been around much on anything internet-related this past week, so feel free to shoot me another email if I haven't responded to your first one. YES, I WILL GET BACK ON THE BLOGGING TRAIN.

As for affiliates, I've finally gotten around to announcing the happenings of my new affiliates! (Am I slow or what?) They're all amazing blogs with great bloggers, so I'd definitely recommend checking each and every one of them out. You can also drool at their buttons in my affiliates section on the left sidebar. ;D

YA Book Queen

This week, Lea reviewed The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson and Tagged by Mara Purnhagen. They're both books I've been looking forward to, especially Tagged for it's graffiti-centric premise, and Lea gave them 4.5-stars and 4-stars respectively - good books alert?

Pirate Penguin Reads

Sandy posted a frank and humorous review of The Naughty List by Suzanne Young. She gave it 4 stars, and I completely agree with everything she said. Wondering about The Naughty List? I'd definitely check out Sandy's review.

In Which a Girl Reads

Wow, Meg/Choco had a lot going on this week. She's created a new meme, Captivating Thursday, which showcases simply beauty, whether it be in pictures, music, etc. Meg chose beautiful pictures and quotes, and you can always see if you'd like to join in yourself. She also posted a review of the movie Alice in Wonderland a while ago, but I felt like I had to mention it because I'm dying to see the movie. *o*

La Femme Readers

AMAZING CONTEST ALERT: Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey. And it's international - what more could a bookworm ask for?! Enter, enter, enter. Love this girl, and her too-awesome-for-words contests. Haven't followed yet? Start!

Teens Read and Write

The trio just reviewed Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser and Violet Wings by Victoria Hanley, two books that are completely different from each other; the first is the run-of-the-mill serial killer while the second is geared more towards younger teens. Both books were reported as good though, so read the reviews and see if they're right for you.

Delightful Reviews

Sort of last week, but Lucy had a Saturday Shin-dig, a cute meme for other bloggers, with Jessica's Vision. She also did a mini-review of Bones of Faerie by Janni Simner, which I was surprised that it only recieved a 2.7-stars rating but, then again, I've never read it. It's short and to the point, and it's always nice to hear things from the other side.

And I think that's it! If you're my affiliate, and I forgot about you... I'm so sorry! That's what comes out of not putting up affiliate news for a couple weeks. If that happens to be the case, just comment or email me, and I'll be sure to put up your button ASAP and add you to this week's affiliate news. It's not because you're not important, but because of my silly, fickle memory. I think I'll stop rambling now so you can stop reading my blog, and go on to visit all these fabulous others. :D
And I just want to say an additional thank-you to everyone who has still been dropping by my blog and supporting me. You guys are the best. ♥