In My Mailbox (14) + News!!!

I definitely need to start ordering books again soon, but I got one amazingly awesome book to review this week - Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder!! -hyperventilates- I absolutely love Maria Snyder's Poison Study series, and I'm interested to see how she tackles dypstopian novels, which I'm also a huge fan of. :)

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? Not like it's all that dangerous - the only neck I risk is my own. Until I accidently start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution. I should have just said no...

I also want to give a quick heads up about the spring break party of some 2k10 authors over at The Daily Dose. There are some interesting guest posts, as well as the opportunity to win some cool swag and an ARC of Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready. So click to head on over to the info page, and join in!


There's also a YA contest that will blow you away running on my blogger buddies Kari and Eleni's blogs that you definitely do not want to miss. Who doesn't want to win a copy of Linger, Sea, or Rules of Attraction? It's international and with 6 winners, so go, go, go, and enter!

Last but not least, the reason for the three exclamation marks about "News"... I want to thank each and every one of my faithful followers (even through my slight period of inactivity these past couple weeks) for sticking with me. I've reached 500 followers - wow, what?! I know - and I'll definitely have to throw a contest soon to celebrate the occasion. It's not going to be a particularly big one yet, but I'll make sure it's international. So, again, THANK YOU!! I love you guys and wouldn't be able to do it without you. To say thank you, it being pi day and me loving lemon meringue pie...
 
 credits to www.womansday.com