2010 100+ Reading Challenge

Challenge Number 2 3 (opps)! I'm going to limit myself this year since it'll be my first time doing challenges, and I want to see how well I can handle them. Anyways, this one is hosted over at J. Kaye's Book Blog, and I picked it because it'll challenge me to read more in general and will work well in conjunction to the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. I read a lot of books that I don't review, so this will definitely help me keep track! Actually, I'm not going to count the ones I don't review just to make it easier.

Head over here to sign-up, and here's some info:

1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.

This is going to be where I list the books I read, and if you ever want to hear my thoughts on one I didn't review, feel free to email me! :)

1. Bad Blood by Mari Mancusi
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate
3. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
4. Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
5. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
6. Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones
7. The Mark by Jen Nadol
8. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu