In My Musical Mailbox (32)

[edit] forgot: In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Wow, it's been three months minus a day since I've done IMMM. Like around 90 days. About 2250 hours.

So, I kinda missed it.

BUT I'm back! First with an OHMYGODAMAZING book from the bestest blogging buddy EVER. EVVVVVEEER. And you'll agree with me once you see these pics (sorry I'm kinda a bumming-around-on Sunday mess):

STORYBOARD:
1. Ignorant Me. The one who pretty much missed the hype and is unaware of the holiness in her hands.
2. READING & FINISHED AT 2:33AM. MIND BLOWN.
3. ...what you lookin' at. Get away from my beautiful book. minemine. *pets*
4. The One leading its subservient demi-gods.

You see why I love Sandy over at Pirate Penguin's Reads now? I don't know what I did to deserve her, but ILOVEYOU, Sandy. ;_; You, and how you know the extent to which I salivate over music and road trips.

I'm also loving the fact that it's a paper copy because: 1) I prefer them, and 2) I'm waiting until I get a new e-reading capable phone before floating back to Netgalley (which does have SAVING JUNE available as well as more amazing reads aka CINDER). Estimate: mid-to-late October depending on the iPhone 5 release that will determine whether I'm getting the iPhone 4 or 5. Any of you on the same iPhone boat?

And friendly FYI, if SAVING JUNE by Hannah Harrington isn't on your TBR list yet, please, please add it. Please.

And the rest of the books I've gotten in the past two weeks or so: 


For Review:
· Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan -- I thought Firelight was solid but wasn't a fan of the love triangle, so I'm trying to work up the nerve to read this one. xD
· After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
· Beautifully Broken (Spellbound #1) by Sherry Soule
· Reasons to be Happy by Katrina Kittle -- I requested because it looks like a cute lift-me-up!
Thanks to HarperCollins, Bloomsbury, Sherry Soule, and Sourcebooks!

Won:
· A signed copy of Boyfriends with Girlfriends by Alex Sanchez -- ...please tell me if I won this from you? Sorry I don't remember. ):

Book Purge-d from Nicole @ Word for Teens:
· Elixir (Elixir #1) by Hilary Duff -- I've been putting this off for the longest time because I tend to be wary around celebrity-written books (I know I'm prejudiced, sorry). Verdict: pretty run-of-the-mill but almost surprisingly decent for a debut novel.
· The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz

Bought:
· Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles -- OKAY, so I've been telling myself I can't buy books because I need to focus on school, but I just couldn't resist. And my Perfect Chemistry series if now all pretty and finished up. Besides, I ordered it with my ACT practice book to get free Amazon shipping... *more flimsy excuses*


Ack, I know I've blabbed too much already, but it wouldn't be IMMM without the music portion! I'm going to keep it short and just put up the new (as in negative-3-days new) MV for the title track of U-KISS's upcoming album. As I'm putting it up, I still haven't watched or listened to it myself, so watch at your own risk. ;)


Thoughts? Leave them below! TEAM DONGHO (the cute, young one). ♥

I know there are many people out there who are not fans of k-pop, so bear with me and one of my obsessions this time and I'll promise I'll switch it up come next IMMM. Though if you're interested, SNSD is supposed to come out with a new album this month too. And, y'know, it's SNSD.

SO, what did YOU get this week? :D Drop a link if you'd like, and I'll be sure to check it out!