In My Musical Mailbox (27)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


For Review:
The Queen Bee of Bridgeton by Leslie DuBois
OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs --
Flawless by Lara Chapman -- I had to review this one because it's based off Cyrano De Bergerac. How cool is that?
Sleeping Beauty: Vampire Slayer & Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan -- I love fairy tales, and the titles are so unique. And they're the "pick your adventure" type of book. :)
Corsets and Clockwork edited by Trisha Telep -- So, so many awesome authors in this collection.

Thank you to Bloomsbury, Teen Book Scene/Leslie DuBois, Premier Virtual Author Book Tours/Baker & Taylor Publishing Group, and Running Book Press!

Won from Teenreads.com:
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks

• Two t-shirts that read "Abused Werewolf" and "Reformed Vampire" -- I'm wearing the vampire one right now (as my pajamas... my excuse is that it's Sunday), and I gave the werewolf one to my little sister. They're SO comfortable, thank you! :)

Webcam = poor quality, sorry. ):


Bought (from Strand):
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong -- I posted the trailer to this in my latest midnight post along with how much I wanted to read it. Well, here it is. :)
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge -- love the cover. And it's pretty thick, which I'm hoping means a longer, epic adventure.
Stay by Deb Caletti
Instructions for a Broken Heart (ARC) by Kim Culbertson
The Eternal Sea by Angie Frazier (Everlasting #2) (ARC) -- Angie dropped by and gave a list of reasons why every girl should love a sailor almost a year ago from today. Everlasting was one of the first books I bought and loved on my Kindle, so I was estatic when I found the sequel at Strand. ♥
• Unrelated goodies: adorable animal-shaped pencil sharpeners from Morning Glory and a blue-and-black striped sweater for $12 from The Vintage Twins (article on the shop) in Ann Arbor.

I won't actually be able to read and possibly review these bought books until late May, but I can't wait! Just need to resist, resist, resist the itching temptation...


To wrap it up, for today's music portion:

HAPPY EASTER!