In My Musical Mailbox (25)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


... Yes, it's Photoshopped. (Because some silly girl lost her cellphone with it's much-needed photo-taking capabilities. And is found between the time of me starting this post and finishing it! xD) I think it's pretty obvious, given that Mblaq's Lee Joon does not arrive wrapped in a box with a pretty red bow -- no matter how much I wish it were so. If anyone wants a celebrity in a box for their birthday/Christmas present this year, let me know and I'd be glad to send some pixels over! ;D

For review:
Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott -- I love, love, love Japanese fairy tales, and Shadows of the Moon is based off of one. Excited! (Thank you to Random House UK.)

Borrowed:
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle -- I've heard it's cute. :3
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher -- I was inspired by Aly's interview with Jay Asher this past week (how awesome is that?) to finally check it out.
The Uses of Enchantment by Burno Bettelheim -- My English teacher actually suggested this one when I mentioned how much I love fairy tales. I've heard iffy things about Bettelheim's credentials, but I'm looking forward to reading his analysis.

Awesome-concentrated:
Mblaq's Lee Joon "In A Box" ♥

I'm going to NYC next, next weekend (weekend of the 15th) to visit some colleges = STRAND. So I'm waiting to splurge. ;)

For this week's music, it's more Panic! At the Disco. They just released the album Vices and Virtue two weeks ago, and I thought I'd share. The first, Hurricane, is my favorite in their new album followed closely by Always; the former is more reminiscent of their older songs whereas the latter is soothing and uplifting. I also recommend Let's Kill Tonight if you like 'em.



What did you get this week?