892 Followers Contest. ♥

As promised, a contest for all you amazing, amazing people that somehow manage to constantly listen to my babbling. Yes, it's not exactly 900, but who's really counting? What matters is that this is where I can be me, and I can't thank you guys enough for making me feel like someone actually listens to me, that someone actually wants to. I can't thank you guys enough, but at least I can try with these (yesss, bribery):

What's up for grabs?
• A signed ARC of A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (releases June 21st)
• A lined A6 notebook with felt roses
• A black cellphone charm of black porcelain and a light pink flower hand-painted on it
• A red crystal flower necklace pendant
• A cute cat bookmark!

It's my first contest where I haven't actually offered six or so options to choose from, but hopefully this isn't too disappointing. ;)
And if I reach 963 followers (since 3's my favorite number and "369" my favorite combination) before the end of this contest, I'll throw in another winner and some more ARC's and signed books. ♥


Rules: 
To enter, please fill out the form below.
** You must be at least 13 years old to enter.
Open internationally
Contest ends Friday, May 20th at 11:59 EST 
• For more information, please view my contest policy.