In My Mailbox (12) + SGA Winner!

Photobucket
Click to participate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

This is a semi-IMM post because the only thing I got this week was the Debut Author Challenge prize pack, which was AMAZING. It made my day to get it tomorrow, and all the books look even better in real life. I took pictures of it and everything, but my cable isn't cooperating for some reason, so I "borrowed" Kristi's picture of the prize pack. (I hope she doesn't mind!) A huge thank you to Kristi (The Story Siren) for hosting such an awesome challenge!


Books:
· Scones and Sensibility (ARC) by Lindsay Eland
· Of All the Stupid Things (ARC) by Alexandra Diaz
· The Secret Year (ARC) by Jennifer Hubbard (signed) -- I've heard this one is great, but I've been iffy on the whle affair soon. I'm interested to know what I think, and I'll definitely be reviewing this one perhaps next week.
· 8th Grade Superzero (ARC) by Olugbemisola Rhuday-Perkovich (signed)
· The Good Girls Guide to Getting Kidnapped (ARC) by Yxta Maya Murray
· Leaving Gee's Bend by Irene Latham (signed)
· Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves (signed)
· Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr
· Freaksville by Kitty Keswick
· Wish by Alexandra Bullen (signed) -- And the sparkly bag is GORGEOUS!!
+ a bunch of awesome swag. :D

Moving on...



The winner of the Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers contest is...

Nickles (#44 from random.org)

Congrats, Nickles! I'll email you soon, and you have 48 hours to reply with your mailing address. As for the other entrants, thank you for entering, and check out the other contests I have going on right now!



Quick last note, sorry I'm falling back on replying to emails, commenting, etc. I'll be a bit absent in the blogosphere this week, though I'll make sure to schedule some posts. I should be getting back into the groove soon, but until then, please know I do care and do read your blogs, I just might not be commenting and such. Thanks! (And as for affiliates, I promise, promise that I'll get back to you within a day or two. Affiliate news will be starting next week, so watch out for that.)