In My Mailbox (11)

Photobucket
Click to participate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


Bought:
· The Iron King by Julie Kagawa -- Already finished, and it was awesome! Look for a review soon. :)

Won:
· The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg -- Ahh, I can't remember where I won this from! I'm so, so sorry! But thank you very much and if it was you (you know who you are), please tell me so I can give you credit and thank you personally.



Swag (from authors):
· The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting -- Thanks, Kimberly! I actually got this last week but forgot to include it in my IMM post, and I still forgot to include a picture of the tote, oops. Very gorgeous though, and look for my interview with Kimberly come March.
· Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus -- I won this on Anastasia's blog, and the buttons are cute! She also included a hard copy of the first chapter, which she'll post later this month, and it definitely left me wanting more.

I think I have a new swag-obsession (I'm going to have to start sticking and pinning these things everywhere), so all-in-all, an awesome week! And I live in Maryland, so we just had a pretty sweet snowstorm (3 feet of snow). I just hope that books I order will still make it safely! P:

And that's all I got this week! What's in your mailbox? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to check it out.