You Pick, I Review!

Okay, so I realized I have quite a few books in my reading pile, and I don't know which one(s) to read first. There are also a few that I've already read, but haven't quite gotten around to reviewing yet. Since I'm having a problem deciding and because I know that sometimes I want to see a certain book that I'm having mixed feelings about reviewed, I decided to try this out for a change. I would love it if you could tell me what you want me to review; basically, you pick, I review! Sound easy? Just tell me what book or books you'd like me to review, in order or whatever, up to you.

edit -- I forgot to add I'm going to be doing some holiday book-shopping soon, so feel free to suggest any new books you would like to see me buy and review!

My TBR (to-be-read, to-be-reviewed) Pile:

- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees. Brennan
- Love is the Higher Law by David Leviathan
- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
- A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
- The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
- Sovay by Celia Rees
- Goddess Bootcamp by Tera Lynn Childs
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- Geektastic : Stories From the Nerd Herd by Holly Black, et al.
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Willow by Julia Hoban
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown

I also received Beautiful Creatures today from Amazon, so psyched! Hm, and that sort of brings me on to the question of : Do you like reading reviews of books that have already received a lot of attention and reviews? (ie. is it redundant, do you like seeing others' viewpoints)

Thanks!! Hope you guys have some awesome Thanksgiving plans coming up! :)