Teaser Tuesday - 1

Teaser Tuesday is a meme started by Should Be Reading to share wiuth others what book(s) you're currently reading.
 


Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

"I should be thinking of the bounty on our heads, not whether or not I'd get to see him again. Because of course I'd get to see him again; he's probably try and stake one of my brothers, if not me. Hardley a promising start to a relationship.
Relationship?
What was I thinking?"
--pg. 57

ARC and swag provided by Katie, and a huge thank you to her because this is turning out to be an awesome book! So much action and romance bundled together, and I'm not even done yet. :)

♥ ---------------------------------------- ♥

Participate!

1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!