You Pick, I Review -- What do you think?

If you recall, I did a You Pick, I Review! post a few days ago, asking what you wanted me to review. I've been thinking of doing this as a sort of meme, listing the books I got that week and some recent ones on my TBR pile. I'll also ask if there are any suggestions for books I should read and review, that I'll try to either buy or borrow. The basic purpose is to let you, my readers, pick one or two books that you want me to review and to help me decide which books to read first, so it should be a win-win situation.

Now, opinions: do you think it's redundant (ie. In My Mailbox), and I should just choose the books myself? Do you like the idea of being able to sort of control what you read? Would this be something you'd be interested in doing, as either a reader or a blogger? Is the name horribleAny other suggestions or thoughts?

And don't be afraid to say it completely sucks, because I'd rather know now then later! :)