TFFOS Winners: Part 1

I'm still going through the winners, so please be patient with me. I'll be sending out emails later today, so if you see your name here but haven't yet received an email, feel free to email me first!

Again, thanks to everyone who participated, and hopefully you enjoyed it! I'll definitely try arranging another one of these in the future. If you have any feedback as to how I can improve or what you enjoyed this time around, let me know. :)

ANYWAYS, the winners areeeee:

Breath of Angel by Karen Henley –
Jessica (Peace Love Books); tedxxx@sbcglobal.net

Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep –
Barbara E.; Barbxxx@aol.com

What We Keep Is Not Always What Will Stay by Amanda Cockrell –
Leslie G.; probxxx@gmail.com  

Love Story by Jennifer Echols –

Don’t Expect Magic by Kathy Mccullough –
Jude Henderson; Judxxx@gmail.com 

Shadowcry by Jenna Burtenshaw –
Brenna; brexxx@gmail.com 

The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon swag –

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel –
Sarah Christine; pinxxx@yahoo.com

Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby –

Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris –
Jude Henderson; Judxxx@gmail.com (double winner!)

Dead Rules by Randy Russell –
Nevey Berry; Le.xxx@gmail.com

Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott –
Brittany Gale; quixxx@hotmail.com    

Congrats to the winners, and more coming soon!