More Winners & IntenseDebate Opinions

...are you tired of them yet? :>

First, some TTFOS winners didn't respond, so we all know what that means: redrawing! New TTFOS winners are:

The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab & swag – 

Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby –
Rebel; rebxxx@gmail.com (third winner that has won twice. o_o)

Dead Rules by Randy Russell –
  Cassandra Hernandez; herxxx@yahoo.com

And more winners:

Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule –
SpadesHighReads; TVaxxx@gmail.com

My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody – 
Victoria Zumbrum; torxxx@aol.com 

All winners can either email me with your full name and address or wait for my emails, which will be sent out tonight. Again, 48-hour limit to reply and redeem your prize. Congrats, and thanks to all who entered!

Moving on to IntenseDebate. I've had IntenseDebate for a few months and while I like the reply feature, I hate all the complications that have been popping up (i.e. now it's erased all my older blogger comments...; it switches off-and-on). And it sucks using it for "comment-to-enter-this-giveaway" method. BUT it's like a Catch-21 in that if I uninstall it, all ID comments disappear. At this point, I'm just frustrated and resigned.

What are your thoughts? Have any of you been/are in this position? Does IntenseDebate encourage you to comment or is it more of a hassle?

ID is turning me into something like this... // source