In My Musical Mailbox (30)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

I thought I'd take a picture of my books on one of my bookshelves, since I've never really shared my bookshelves before:


For review:
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody -- Have you seen Jessica Brody's trailers? Because they're so well-done, they look like movie trailers.
Nightspell by Leah Cypess -- FANTASY and LEAH CYPESS = awesome. Nightspell week is coming up soon *points to banner* and in the meantime, you can check out my review of Mistwood if you haven't read it yet. 
The Power of Six (Lorein Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore -- I have neither watched nor read I Am Number Four, but I'll probably search up a synopsis so I can review this one. I've heard some disparaging things about IANF though, so my hopes aren't very high... we'll see.

Thanks to Ksenia @ Farrar Straus Giroux, HarperCollins, and Amaris Glass (for Nightspell)!

If you're wondering what are those things scattered on my bookshelf, from left-to-right: a crystal piano, a blown glass rose with 14k gold finish (from The Corning Museum of Glass), a glass rose with Beauty and the Beast written on it (from Disney World), a crystal cube with a dolphin inside, and a crystal dog.

What can I say? I love delicate and shiny things. Next week I'll take a picture of the second level of my bookshelf, where I keep all my souvenirs from different places (Germany, Baltimore, etc.). :D

----------♥----------

Today's music feature are: Adele and Kelly Clarkson. Because when I look to these two women, I see two gorgeous women that don't necessarily fit into size 2 jeans but aren't afraid to be confident and fierce. Not to mention, they have absolutely stunning voices.




On a last small, small note, I'll be putting up a page of reviews by rating by tomorrow because I know I sometimes like to find books that way. If you do look by rating though, please keep in mind that I rate mainly by enjoyment, and they're not objective by any means; I just like using them as benchmarks to compare books.

So, what did you get this week? :)