GIRL, it's In My Musical Mailbox! (29)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.


For review:
Blood Ties (Blood Coven #6) by Mari Mancusi -- I interviewed Mari and reviewed Bad Blood, the fourth book in the series last year. Need to get on the fifth one!

e-ARCs:
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz -- WOW. I meant to read just a chapter or two... but ended up staying up until 2AM finishing it. Review to come!
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep -- Seems like a great fantasy book that I can't wait to read. :)


Thanks to Jennifer Estep, Kismet Book Touring, and Teen Book Scene/Penguin!


As for the music, today's title was a hint... it's all about GIRL! So enjoy Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl? and Weezer's I Want You To. I think both songs are deliciously quirky and oh-so-bed-hopping-head-bopping worthy. ;)




And to wrap it up, let's all send fuzzy thoughts and roses to all the awesome mothers that sometimes we can't live with, but just can't live without: ♥