700 Followers Contest - ARCs

Please note that COMMENTS ON THIS POST ARE NOT ENTRIES. Enter here.

Sorry, sorry for not posting much this week! I didn't really expect life to be so hectic with my entrepreneurship program and driver education but I'm basically working from 7:30AM to 9:30PM, then add on the business plan due Friday... right. I'm also getting behind on email, though I'll definitely try to get through them this weekend! Thanks for bearing with me. :)

Anyways, here are the ARCs that I've decided to put up for the 700 followers contest...


· Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart
· Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
· Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
· Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
· The Candidates by Inara Scott
· Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon

I hope you're looking forward to reading these! Don't forget to enter the contest, which ends TOMORROW FRIDAY (sorry for the double change, I'll be finalizing the business plan like crazy tomorrow night). Look on the right-hand sidebar for the contest link and enter, enter, enter! You know you want to. ;)