The Saturday Network: Reminder & Sneak Peek

Hey guys! Sorry for only putting up one review this week (I've broken my resolution already), but it's been really hectic at school and such. I'll be putting some up next week though, so watch out for those! :)

For those of you that aren't yet aware of The Saturday Network, you can find information here.

Anyways, my main reason for posting is as a reminder that the first The Saturday Network is starting up tomorrow. I probably won't be up and on here that early, so I'm going to schedule the post for 9am EST. if you'd like your own personal notice, I'd be more than glad to email anyone or anything else you can think of. And thank you if you've spread the word! Also, as promised, a little sneak peek. The whole concept is to comment around the blogs so I made a little button to comment with. I'm not sure if it's too much of a hassle though, so tell me what you think and I can always take it off. However, it will help me check that people are actually commenting and allow me to gauge the success of the network, determining whether I should continue it.

Photobucket

Yep, there it is! Notice that the stars fade in and out - isn't that awesome?! I can't say that I made it though, and I ordered it from UnMistakeably Mist on Gaia Online. And just to ask again, would it be too much of a hassle to include this button everytime you comment on a blog? Please note the "too," because I understand that there might need to be a little hassle involved, sorry.

And I think that's it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment here and I'll get back to you ASAP. I hope to see you back here tomorrow! :D