Award Time!

Whew, I like collecting a couple awards before posting, but that usually leads me to forget about some that I've been awarded a while ago! Please tell me if I forget one you gave me, and don't be offended? Because I love each and every one of them, I do.

Anyways, I'm starting off again with the One Lovely Blog Award. I've been awarded this one by Lucy over at Delightful Reviews, though I've had this one about 5 times already, lol! Thank you, and it's good that bloggers are constantly discovering new blogs.

Here's a new and super adorable one! The Happy 101 Award, awarded to me by the Book Snob over at Elegantly Bound Books. Thank you!!


Rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Try and do at least one of them today.
Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Link back to the person that tagged you.

Things that make my happy:
1. Reading - always!!
2. Knowing that I can actually make an impression on people
3. Starbucks lattes and Godiva chocolate
4. Cute animals, especially puppies
5. No school - obvious but it makes me very, very happy
6. A cloudy day - the sun's too harsh and unrelenting, hmph
7. Talking to my friends and family! :D
8. And here's to making new friends
9. Simply being in a bookstore
10. ... SPARKLY THINGS, really.

And the 10 bloggers I'm giving this award to:
1. Cindy @ Princess Bookie
3. Kelsey @ The Book Scout
8. Natalie @ Mindful Musings
9. Katie @ Katie's Book Blog

Last but not least, there's The Heartfelt Award from Sasha at The Sweet Bonjour. Thanks! Can you say adorable?


Rules:
Put the logo on your blog/post.
Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

Blogs I'm passing on this award to:
1. Adriana @ Loves To Read
2. Justine and Steff @ A Bookful of Thoughts


Whew, who knew linking would take so long? For those of you that I didn't nominate above, I'm giving you guys all awards of love. And I don't have time right now, but I'll try to comment and notify you guys of the awards soon! :)