Updates!

AGH, sorry I'm been so MIA. Everything's  been extremely busy with my friend and I prepping our cosplays and the logistics for Otakon, an anime convention in Baltimore, MD that's NEXT WEEKEND. So exciteeeed. 8D

But anyways, that and my rediscovered tetris addition are why I've been seriously lacking in commenting and posting. I can't promise that I'll comment more often this week, since we're still prepping, but I swear I'll update all the contest info later this evening. (This evening because I'm off to Borders soon. It's closing, CRRRRYYY, but I'm not one to pass up a sale.) FYI, all contests will end this coming Friday, July 29th at 11:59EST. Again, more info coming soon. Really.

Have an awesome weekend! :) 

forgive me?

puss in boots gif Pictures, Images and Photos
and another, just cause puss in boots is so adorable. <3