In My Mailbox - 3

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.



Bought:
Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda

Library:
Poison Study and Magic Study by Maria V. Synder
Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot

I'm so excited to read Devil's Kiss, and, yes, it's the UK cover. I think the US cover is a little better for the YA group, but it looks awesome nontheless. I'm also looking forward to reading the books by Maria V. Synder after all the hype about Sea Glass.

And I'm thinking which books should I order online? Pre-order or already released, I don't care; please give me suggestions! It's my birthday one week from today so I'll definitely be splurging on books. (:

Anyways, hope you guys have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing what books you got!