Welcome to Books at Midnight!

Hello, and welcome to my new blog, Books at Midnight!

I have always been an avid fan of reading, and I recently decided I want to share that passion through a book blog. I've been motivated to start my own through other amazing book blogs I've seen that introduced me to many new books. I can only hope that my blog will live up to those, and I'll do my best to post honest reviews. I mainly read YA books in the areas of paranormal romance, sci-fi (espcially with romance mixed in), historical fiction, romance, and fantasy (urban fantasy is my favorite); however, I'm open to new suggestions as well! :) This will definitely be a challenge for me, because school is starting soon, but I'll definitely try hard to be dedicated and post often.

Thank you for reading, and I hope we can enjoy many books together in the future.