In My Mailbox (13)

Photobucket
Click to participate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Slowly getting back into blogging... I need to get up my awesome new affiliates soon and pick winners for the Light Beneath Ferns and A Match Made in High School's contests. And commenting! I'll get my act together soon, I swear. -runs in circles and stresses-

Anywyas, here are the books I recieved in the past two weeks. They're all for review, though I definitely need to start buying all those awesome early March releases. :D


Split by Swati Avasthi - I won this from Goodreads (yay!) and finished it already. It. was. pretty. freaking. amazing.
Anastasia's Secret by Susanne Dunlap - I love a good historical romance, and I can't wait to start this one.
Numbers by Rachel Ward - Very interesting premise... hm. I'll also be doing something special with this book in a week or so, so watch out for that.

As for affiliates, I'm so, so sorry that I haven't gotten around to you guys. Please don't hate me? They're awesome though, so check them out with their buttons below (I'll be better and post some real updates next week, I promise):

 


 
And that's it for me. What did you get this week? :)