Contest: Light Beneath Ferns by Anne Spollen

I feel horrible after giving Light Beneath Ferns such a negative review, so I've decided to give my copy away! Hopefully it'll find someone that will love and care for it more than I ever will, and though it's not necessary, I would greatly appreciate the winner posting a review of the book somewhere to make up for my lack of enthusiasm. Thanks!


Elizah Rayne is nothing like other fourteen-year-old girls. More interested in bird bones than people, she wraps herself in silence. Trying to escape the shadow of her gambler father, Elizah and her mother move into an old house that borders a cemetery. All her mother wants is for them to have "normal" lives. But that becomes impossible for Elizah when she finds a human jawbone by the river and meets Nathaniel, a strangely hypnotic and mysterious boy who draws Elizah into his world.

Only by forgetting everything she knows can Elizah understand the truth about Nathaniel—and discover an unimaginable secret.

Rules:
· To enter, please fill out the form below; comments will NOT be counted
· If you feel uncomfortable leaving your address, please email it to me (type "emailed" in the "mailing address" section)
*ALL addresses WILL be discarded as soon as this contest is over *
· Ends February 28th, 11:59 EST
· Open to US only (sorry!)
· For more information, please view my contest policy