Swagbucks: Free prizes (aka books)!

I would normally do a "In My Mailbox" meme, but this has been an incredibly slow week, and I don't really have anything special to share. Instead, I just wanted to promote Swagbucks a bit (especially since I get referal points!). I'm sure many of you have already heard of this, but if you haven't, don't feel left out! I just found swagbucks about 2 months ago, and it's a search engine, so by just searching, I've already gotten and redeemed $20 worth in Amazon giftcards. Which, of course, I've been spending on books...

But, anyways, just wanted to give a quick post about it and give you guys a heads up! There are a lot of scams out there these days, but this isn't one of them. And, in case, you're wondering, gift cards aren't the only thing you can redeem. It's pretty easy and profitable for you, so just click on the image below to sign up! And I hope everyone had a great weekend. :)


Search & Win